Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas

It's nearly Christmas, and magic is filling the air once again. I just absolutely love this season, but I am completely bogged down with work that I have been procrastinating for the past few weeks. Ugh. I mean, who wants to write an 8 page research paper on the relevancy of the European Union?? Not exactly my idea of fun. So instead I've been opening dozens of tabs on my internet explorer page and going on tumblr and weheartit and twitter. It's kind of a problem. I don't have a facebook right now because I deactivated it because I was so sick and tired of staring at people talking about themselves all the time. So disgusting. But now that I haven't had it for several months, I'm thinking of putting it back up after I finish my paper. Which I HAVE to finish by this coming Friday because I have multiple Christmas parties next weekend. Pressure!! But in all honesty, I don't really care all that much. AP comparative government is the best class ever, but it's just a class that I'm taking so it'll look good on college apps. I don't really care about getting an A+ in it if you know what I mean... So I'll settle for a B.

Anywayyyys..... I really need to go Christmas shopping. I decided that I'm going to buy some jewelry for my closest girlfriends and bake cookies and such for the rest of my friends. Now I just need to find the time to do this. Oh, boy.

14 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment